Greek Tourism Ministry clarifies indoor venue requirements for non-EU citizens

Citizens of non-EU countries may enter indoor spaces such as theaters, restaurants, cafes, and bars, by showing their vaccination or coronavirus recovery certificate in either digital or paper format, along with an ID, the Ministry of Tourism clarified on Wednesday, according to ANA. The question arose because certificates for Greek and other EU nationals are checked at the above spaces via the Covid Free GR app. RELATED TOPICS: Greece, Greek tourism news, Tourism in Greece, Greek islands, Hotels in Greece, Travel to Greece, Greek destinations, Greek travel market, Greek tourism statistics, Greek tourism report Photo Source: Wikimedia Commons License: CC-BY-SA Copyright: sailko Adblock test (Why?)